Gatorrrrrr

- Hell Bent and Opinionated

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Introducing.. me

Who is Gatorrrrrr?

I dont really fit into any particular "stereotype". Im not fully college educated, nor am I some ultra successful business man. Im not a family man, but I believe in family. Im not a conservative nor a liberal, but a little of both. I am not wealthy, nor am I poor. I am a gay man, but that is not what defines me. There is, in fact, much more to me. I am an ordinary man, yet I am unique. I am very observant, yet at times I tend to read too far into things. I have friends and acquaintances from vast walks of life. I dont belong to any one clique. I love politics. I love college football, cooking, and poker. I am a home owner. I aspire to be more than what is expected of me. I want to be that 1% that broke all the rules to what makes one successful. I am very opinionated.. and very outspoken. But I am also passionate, ambitious.. and sensitive. I like to look at the big picture. But I am also very stubborn. Im very impatient.

I have a journal already where I talk about personal matters, this blog's utilization will be much more of a political nature, covering local and national politics, business and other civic matters. I will give my opinion/input on popular news events. I plan on getting involved in a political campaign, and other related and semi-related activities. I want to learn. I want to grow. I want to understand. I want to experience the things that effect us all. That is what this blog will represent. That side of me. No subject is off limits, all punches will be pulled.

What is this 'Jeckyl and Hyde' thing about?

I have a bit of.. well lets just say a temper, and it doesnt take much to alter my mood. Usually.. stupidity gets to me. Why I let things like this get to me.. Ill never know. There will be plenty of stupidity mentioned herein. In typical fashion.. Ill detail the stupidity (arguement).. throw in some facts... and end with my opinion. The more upset I get.. the.. more entertaining the read I am sure.

You must be this tall to ride this ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home