Gatorrrrrr

- Hell Bent and Opinionated

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dear Psychopath-JackAss-In the Teal Green Saturn that was behind me at Jimmy Carter Blvd and Buford Hwy,

I do not know what the fuck I did for you to cuss and scream and flick birds at me yesterday at about 3:45pm yesterday. Which you followed up with trying to get around me in the next lane and almost running into the tailend of a Black Dodge Ram Pickup thats 4 times the size of your car... the you decided to swirve around him in the turn lane.. JUST so you can continue cussing me out and flicking me off and then drive like a bat out of hell and swirving in and out of traffic down Jimmy Carter Blvd and nearly causing about 4 other wrecks in the process.

Please let me know what I did. Because, the next time I see you behind me I will have to do it on purpos this time so you actually HAVE a reason to act like an idiot. Yes, in your case.. I would actually lower myself to that level just to get at you. You actually made me laugh. You see.. normally.. Im the one honking my horn and cussing and flicking people off. But the difference between you and I... they GAVE me a reason to do so. In my case yesterday... I can only go when the person in front of me moves too. And the people in front of me can only do so when that lil set of lights (which btw.. are not there for decoration regardless of what you may think) turns green. When we made it to the light.. it had just turned red. Which means... we stop. I know... your so much more important than everyone else... but your going ot have to come to realize... that if that were that true... you woudlnt be driving yourself.. nor would you still be in the second year production of the Saturn line.

Sincerely,
The guy in the Black RAV4 who blew you a kiss, purely to piss you off even more and nothing more I assure you, as you drove by me cussing, screaming and flicking me a bird for absolutely no reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home